We keep to a minimum the information we hold on you and all personal data about you is treated as strictly confidential and is held in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
We use your data to provide our petcare service to you, respond to your enquiries, manage our relationship with you and meet our legal obligations.
We do not give your personal data to third parties, the only exception being to a vet in an emergency situation.
What data we hold
As our customer, we hold the following personal data about you: name and address, email address, telephone numbers (both home & mobile) and billing and payment information.
This data is retained securely as both a hard copy in a locked filing cabinet and electronically on our company mobile and company laptop. If you require further information, we are happy to talk to you about how we protect your data
Using Your Information
We use your information for the following purposes:
- To deliver contracted services to you in accordance with what we agree we will do as set out in our initial meeting and dog care plan.
- We also use your information to invoice you and keep track of payments made.
Your personal data will be held by us for as long as you require our service. The exception is copies of issued invoices which will be retained for seven years.
As a general principle, we will not transfer your personal data to third parties without your permission. The only exception is if we need to take your pet to the vets in an emergency situation, whereby we will provide your contact details.
Please email [email protected] if you would like to:
- Request a copy of your personal data
- Request that we delete your personal data
- Request that we correct/amend any personal data we hold about you.