Dog Walking, Cat Sitter, Pet Taxi, Pet Sitting and other Pet Care Services.
Wildmoor Walkies Crowthorne & Sandhurst Dog Walking & Pet Care Services - Terms and Conditions
To protect both your beloved pets and ourselves in the event of any accident, incident or illness occurring, the following terms are in accordance to comply with our Insurance Policy and local council guidelines:
- All Dogs are to wear a collar with a tag providing the owner's surname, address and contact phone number. In addition Wildmoor Walkies will also use our own ID tag whilst your dog is in our care.
- The owner agrees to advise us of any behaviour or health problems whether old or new. We also need to be advised if female dogs are in season, coming into or just finished their season.
- We require full details of your veterinary practice and two contact numbers in case of an emergency.
- If we are unable to make contact with you we reserve the right to make decisions regarding emergency veterinary treatment whilst your pet is in our care and the owner accepts full liability or payment of any related veterinary treatment and fees incurred.
- Off lead exercise is only provided to those dogs whose owners have signed our consent form and who have confirmed that their dog has proven good recall.